- Provides ongoing relief from asthma
- Makes it easier to breathe
- Easy to use
- Genuine medication
- All drugs sourced in the UK
Struggling with breathing and suffering with asthma can be debilitating and can hinder daily life, while onset attacks of pain or breathlessness can be painful as well as worrying. Taking Sirdupla will help to manage these conditions, with effects of the active ingredients lasting for at least 12 hours.
What is Sirdupla?
Sirdupla is a pressurized aerosol inhaler with a combination of two active ingredients, Salmeterol and Fluticasone, specially formulated to treat asthma. Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that prevents the symptoms of asthma while Fluticasone is a medium-strength steroid that is used to treat nasal symptoms and reduces inflammation and irritation of the lungs.
Sirdupla is a prescription-only medicine. Doctors prescribed this product to help prevent breathing problems in adults 18 years old and above. Daily use of Siradupla can ensure proper control of asthma and helps stop breathlessness and wheeziness.
Sirdupla was developed by Mylan Pharmaceutical Company to help millions of patients suffering from asthma in the U.K.
How does Sirdupla work?
Sirdupla works with the help of the active ingredients, the Salmeterol is a type of medication called
Bronchodilators help the airways in the lungs to relax and stay open. This makes it easier for air to flow in and out and lasts for 12 hours. Hence, Sirdupla should be taken twice a day. The Fluticasone, is a type of medicine called corticosteroid that helps reduce lung irritation.
What are the benefits of Sirdupla?
Sirdupla helps millions of asthmatic patients to have more control over their lives. It prevents emergency admissions which is more expensive than the cost of an annual medical check-up. It is a maintenance medication that prevents asthma attacks.
What is the proper dosage of Sirdupla?
Sirdupla is prescribed according to its strength such as:
- 25/125 (salmeterol 25 micrograms, fluticasone propionate 125 micrograms)
- 25/250 (salmeterol 25 micrograms, fluticasone propionate 250 micrograms)
It is recommended to intake 2 puffs, twice daily (morning and evening with an interval of 12 hours).
This medication works for adults only and not prescribed for patients below 18 years old. The strength of the dose prescribed by the doctor will depend upon the patient’s conditions and different symptoms. The patient shouldn’t make any changes in the strength of their dose unless it is prescribed by their doctors.
Sirdupla is a metered inhaler. It has an indicator showing when your dose is getting low and it’s time to get a new one. A spare inhaler would be a good idea in case you run out of dose at an inconvenient hour of the day.
If you forget to take your dose, just skip it and take the next dose on your regular hour of intake. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose. Help yourself not to forget because your regular dose is important for your maintenance. Set a recurring alarm for your dose so you can take the maximum benefit of your medication.
You should contact your doctor or a pharmacist if ever you take more doses than what is prescribed.
Side effects of overdose include your heart beating faster than usual, feeling shaky, or developing a headache.
How do I use the Sirdupla inhaler?
Patients are usually given proper guidance through a leaflet form inside the medication packet. Sirdupia is a pressurized metered-dose inhaler with a mouthpiece at the end of the plastic case and designed to use in an upright position.
- Patient should prepare to take the inhaler in a standing or sitting position.
- Patient should remove the mouthpiece cover. Make sure the mouthpiece is clean and free from dirt.
- Patient should shake and mix the content of the inhaler.
- Patient should hold the inhaler upright while you placing a thumb on the base, below the mouthpiece.
- Patient should place the mouthpiece in their mouth between the teeth. Close the lips around it. Don’t bite the mouthpiece.
- Patient should inhale through the mouth slowly and deeply and then press the canister to release a puff of the medicine.
- Patient should hold his breath, take the inhaler from his mouth and finger from the top of the inhaler. Continue holding breath for a few seconds, or as long as is comfortable.
- Have at least 30 seconds interval between taking each puff of medicine.
- Patients should rinse his mouth with water and spit out and residue of the medicine, and/or brush your teeth. This will help prevent you from getting thrush and becoming hoarse.
- After use always replace the mouthpiece cover to keep out dust. You’ll hear a “click” when the cover is securely in place.
What are the side effects of Sirdupla?
Although there are rare side effects of using Saradupla, people may respond to medication differently. If you experience dome of these side effects, inform your doctor or get medical help immediately.
Signs or symptoms of side effects include:
- Appearance of rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever could be a sign of allergic reaction; wheezing; difficulty in breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Fever, chills, very bad sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, more sputum or change in color of sputum, pain with passing urine, mouth sores, or wound that will not heal could be a sign of infection.
- High blood sugar, sleepiness, thirsty than normal, hungrier, passing urine more often, flushing, fast breathing, or breath that smells like fruit.
- Muscle pain or weakness, muscle cramps, or a heartbeat that does not feel normal could be a sign of low potassium levels.
- Upset stomach or throwing up, dizziness or passing out, muscle weakness, feeling very tired, mood changes, not hungry, or weight loss could be a sign of weak adrenal glands.
- Chest pain or pressure or palpitation.
- Mouth irritation or mouth sores.
- Redness or white patches in mouth or throat.
- This medicine can cause very bad breathing problems right after taking a dose. Sometimes, this may be life-threatening. If you have trouble breathing, breathing that is worse, wheezing, or coughing after using this medicine, use a rescue inhaler and get medical help right away.
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Headache or Drowsiness
How do I buy Sirdupla online?
Sirdupla is available in most local drug stores and online pharmacies. As long as you have the required prescription signed by a doctor, you can have the medicine you need. If you opt to buy online, you only need to complete a quick consultation. Once approved by a healthcare professional, you will be supplied with the medicine and deliver them to you right at your doorstep.
All inclusive service
No hidden fees
Free Tracked Delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
Via our online consultation